A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramsing Pardeshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Pardeshi graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Pardeshi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramsing B Pardeshi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ramsing B. Pardeshi practice?
- Dr. Ramsing Pardeshi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ramsing Pardeshi practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hicksville, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.