A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramsing Pardeshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramsing Pardeshi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pardeshi
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pardeshi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pardeshi graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Pardeshi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramsing B Pardeshi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ramsing B. Pardeshi practice?
- Dr. Ramsing Pardeshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramsing Pardeshi practices Psychiatry near Hicksville, NY.
See Hicksville Psychiatrists.