A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramsing Pardeshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pardeshi
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Pardeshi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pardeshi graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Pardeshi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramsing B Pardeshi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ramsing B. Pardeshi practice?
- Dr. Ramsing Pardeshi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ramsing Pardeshi practices Psychiatry near Whitestone, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hicksville, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Whitestone Psychiatrists.