A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramsis Ghaly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramsis Ghaly, Anesthesiologist, Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramsis Ghaly, MD, FACS is board certified in Anesthesiology and Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- CARPAL TUNNEL ENDOSCOPIC RELEASE
- Pain Spine & Peripheral Nerves
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghaly graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ghaly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ghaly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans