Learn more about Dr. Ramsis Ghaly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramsis Ghaly, Anesthesiologist, Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghaly
Parkinson's Disease Patient Education Real all about symptoms and treatments for Parkinson's disease in our Parkinsons patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghaly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramsis Ghaly, FACS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghaly graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ghaly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramsis Farid Ghaly FACS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Neurological Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Ramsis F. Ghaly practice?
- Dr. Ramsis Ghaly has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ramsis Ghaly practices Anesthesiology, Neurological Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Urbana, IL.
See Aurora Anesthesiologists, Aurora Neurological Surgeons, and Aurora Surgeons.