A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramsis Ghaly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramsis Ghaly, Anesthesiologist, Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramsis Ghaly, MD, FACS is board certified in Anesthesiology and Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- CARPAL TUNNEL ENDOSCOPIC RELEASE
- Pain Spine & Peripheral Nerves
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghaly graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ghaly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramsis Farid Ghaly MD and FACS is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Neurological Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Ramsis F. Ghaly practice?
- Dr. Ramsis Ghaly has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramsis Ghaly practices Anesthesiology, Neurological Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Aurora, IL.
See Aurora Anesthesiologists, Aurora Surgeons, and Aurora Orthopedic Surgeons.