Anesthesiologist, Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon

Spinal Stenosis show details Spinal Stenosis
Oct 15th, 2014

Dr Ghaly has been treating various family members for years, had spinal surgery 2011. Had wonderful results. He is an amazing Dr with an excellent bedside manner. Very detailed & hands on. Love Dr Ghaly

So Thankful show details So Thankful
by Darryl Kronsted on Dec 6th, 2013

Never have done this before, but I need to post a "shout out" to a neurosurgeon based in Aurora and operates out of CDH, Winfield. Dr. Ramsis Ghaly is fantastic. After a decade of physcians, surgeons (and surgery), pain clinics, chiropractors, accupuncture, pain killers, etc., Dr. Ghaly took charge, correctly read my... MRIs (some a decade old), correctly diagnosed my condition(s) (numerous other surgeons failed to do so), took every possible precautionary step possible, and completed a 14.5 hour surgery on my spine this past November 22nd. While full recovery will take 18 months, I am already no longer using a walker, I have begun Physical Therapy, and am gaining strength each day and my pain is well under control without narcotic pain killers. In addition, Dr. Ghaly identified two cervical vertebrae which need attention but will be addressed via physical therapy rather than surgery. I encourage anyone who has spent years suffering with back/neurological pain to contact me for his information. Dr. Ghaly is truly a gift, and a marvelous surgeon with God-given abilities. Thanks, Dr. Ghaly! I owe you so much!

Dr. Ghaly the very best! show details Dr. Ghaly the very best!
by Norm Parks on Sep 13th, 2013

Meeting Dr Ghaly was a God sent for me. Dr. Ghaly is not only the very finest Dr. I've ever met, he is a very close friend. Dr. Ghaly feels your pain. He is there for you and your family. Dr. Ghaly keeps you fully informed and he will tell you like it is. Dr. Ghaly performed surgery on discs in my neck. The pain I had in my arm and hand was immediately gone. I have recommended Dr Ghaly to other people who have come back to me and thanked me because Dr. Ghaly corrected the problem that was causing their pain. I trust Dr. Ghaly with my life for me and my family. You can search but you will not find a better Doctor anywhere!

Illegal Alien show details Illegal Alien
Jun 20th, 2013

I went to this doctor for back surgery. I have more pain now than ever. He would not listen to me and my surgery was complicated by an infection which he ignored and I had to go to a university hospital to have it treated. I found out after surgery he is not even a legal resident of the US and has entered into two fraudulent marriages in the past to try to become a citizen. Stay away from Dr. Ghaly

The BEST show details The BEST
Sep 24th, 2011

Dr Ghaly performed several surgeries on my spina several years ago. He is the best with regards to ability to diagnose, treat and follow up. I would not hesitate to take anyone in my family to him. I have not seen him in years and unfortunately he has moved out of my area. I actually feel as though I have lost touch with a friend and not my doctor. You will not make a mistake by choosing him as your physician and surgeon.

My Review of Dr. Ramsis F. Ghaly show details My Review of Dr. Ramsis F. Ghaly
by Jerri L. Ingram on May 12th, 2010

My experience with Dr, Ghaly was outstanding. He diagnosed my spinal issues in less than one minute - after being told by two other doctors that nothing was wrong. He held my hand through the entire surgical procedure (spinal fusion L4-5) and through my recovery. I am fully recovered and back at my full-time job. If not for Dr. Ghaly I would still be laying flat on my couch at home, unable to care for myself. I was blessed to be referred to such a fine surgeon.

Apr 26th, 2009

Every now and again you come across an individual who touches you in such a way that you always think of them as special. Ramsis Ghaly is special. On a spiritual note: an empathetic soul. Practicing Medicine is an honor and he presents in that manner.

by Gary Chandler on Nov 26th, 2008

Dr Ghaly is the best doctor you could ever want.