Learn more about Dr. Ramtin Kassir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramtin Kassir, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kassir
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kassir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramtin Kassir, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassir graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kassir has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramtin Ronald Kassir MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramtin R. Kassir practice?
- Dr. Ramtin Kassir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramtin Kassir practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Wayne Otolaryngologists and Wayne Sleep Medicine Doctors.