A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramtin Kassir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramtin Kassir, Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon Otolaryngology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kassir
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kassir Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Neck Lift (Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassir graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kassir has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramtin Kassir MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramtin Kassir practice?
- Dr. Ramtin Kassir has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramtin Kassir practices Otolaryngology, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Sleep Medicine near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Ridgewood, NJ.
See Wayne Otolaryngologists, Wayne Plastic Surgeons, and Wayne Sleep Medicine Doctors.