A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramtin Kassir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramtin Kassir, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramtin Kassir, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassir graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kassir has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramtin Ronald Kassir MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramtin R. Kassir practice?
- Dr. Ramtin Kassir has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ramtin Kassir practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ and New York, NY.
See Wayne Otolaryngologists and Wayne Sleep Medicine Doctors.