A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramulu Samudrala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramulu Samudrala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramulu Samudrala, MD, PC is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Samudrala graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Samudrala has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- St Mary'S Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramulu Samudrala MD and PC is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ramulu Samudrala practice?
- Dr. Ramulu Samudrala has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ramulu Samudrala practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.