A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramvinay Seddabattula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramvinay Seddabattula is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramvinay Seddabattula, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seddabattula graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Seddabattula has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramvinay Seddabattula MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramvinay Seddabattula practice?
- Dr. Ramvinay Seddabattula has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramvinay Seddabattula practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.