Dr. Ramy Doss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramy Doss?

Excellent Preventive Cardiologist

Posted on January 12th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Ramy Doss for about 6 years now. I had a Mycardio Infarction at 42 years of age due to hereditary issues (bad genes). Dr. Ramy Doss has always shown compassion for me when I visit him and this makes me want to be prepared when I have appointments. One thing he is good at is not rushing to last resort treament plans, but rather developing a plan to correct the issues. Being a patient I believe it is our responsibility to change our lifestyles as part of extending our longevity. This is more than half the equation to restoring your health. Due to his compassion and good manors I keep on my toes on managing my health, as to not have disappointment on both sides of the fence. Looking back in my life I can see how long work hours and stress wrecked havoc on my health. So take it easy and don't let life run you over.

Real Estate Agent

Posted on August 27th, 2016

Dr.Doss spent over an hour with me on the first visit to go over my history. No other doctor took as much time as he did. He is genuinely concerned about his patients health. If not for Dr. Doss I believe I would not be here now. The first doctor I was involved with from Chandler regional hospital was only concerned about my health insurance and being paid. After a few visits Dr. Doss found out what was going on and before I knew it I was at barrows in phoenix for a brain operation which saved my life. Once again i owe everything to Dr. Doss. God bless Dr. Doss. May he be here for a long time so many more will benifit. I could go on and on about how fantastic he is. You just will not find a better doctor in this state. Thanks again Doc.

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

I can't say enough about this amazing man!!! He gave me my life and peace of mind back. For over 2 years I've been told that there was nothing wrong even though I could feel my heart skipping so I set up an appointment with him. I was right I had a premature beat so after extensive tests he put me on a beta blocker. I am so blessed to have him as a Doctor!! Thank you so much....

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Dr Doss is professional, compassionate and very thorough. Excellent Doctor.

Posted on August 11th, 2015

Dr. Doss is one of a kind, compassionate, caring and doesn't leave a stone unturned. I recommend him without reservation!

The best doctor!!!!

Posted on January 20th, 2015

We love this man! He has taken care of both my Dad & Mom and we cannot say enough positive things about him. Truly a kind, caring and compassionate doctor who knows what he is doing. He has a great bedside manner and excellent sense of humor, too! A ++++++

Tests

Posted on December 5th, 2013

I first saw. Dr. Doss based on a recommendation. I then looked him up on net posts and per reviews he seemed well qualified and as far as ordering tests he is although any Dr. Can do that. The problems came after the tests and though I have a multitude of health problems the so called results were nothing but a review of what I knew without so much as making a recommendation on meds I am taking diet exercise etc., or even asking if I needed a prescription? And although there are treatment options for my most pressing problem, nothing except to reiterate that I had the problem? If you want to endure a battery of tests with no conclusive answers he is the Dr. to see.

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on May 7th, 2013

I am lucky enough to have made the choice to see Doctor Doss for a routine heart evaluation.He was thorough, took his time asking the right questions to become familiar with my current physical condition. His office is "available"and his PA is quick to return calls and answer less serious questions. I did have a emergency and Dr. Doss was quick to respond to the emergency room doctors and made specific appts. for tests to be conducted during the next 24 hours. With all this said, he is also easy to communicate with and listens!!! I feel very confident I have the best cardiac care!!! Wait time in the office is difficult to rate as once he was in my room, I was not rushed at all, I felt he spent quality time with me.

Great doctor, terrible staff

Posted on August 8th, 2012

Dr. Doss is one of the best Cardiologists in Scottsdale. Great reputation. I have been a patient for 7 years now. He cares. His staff, however, are "okay". He has got a few pretty rude folks working for him that have dropped the ball many times on him and on me. Highly recommended Cardiologist but be prepared to deal with some back office issues.

Posted on July 14th, 2011

Love Dr. Army Doss. He saved my life- a heart "event" at a fit age 45!!!!He is very knowledgeable. And teaches to all as he goes. Have. Recommended him to many.

Wonderful, caring Doctor

Posted on June 23rd, 2008

I met Dr. Doss during a very stressful time and he went out of his way to make sure that I understood everything that was being done. He has an excellent bedside manner, knows his stuff, and wants only the best for his patients. If you need a cardiologist, I recommend him. Have referred many to him.

Posted on April 30th, 2008

IF IT WEREN'T FOR DR. DOSS' ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS, I WOULD NOT BE HERE TODAY ENJOYING MY TWO YEAR OLD SON. HE HAS A WONDERFUL BEDSIDE MANNER AND GENUINELY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE I KNOW, AND I DO. KEEP UP THE EXCELLANT WORK DR. DOSS, YOU ARE AN AWESOME PHYSICIAN.