A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramy Eid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramy Eid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramy Eid, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eid graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Eid has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramy Eid MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ramy Eid practice?
- Dr. Ramy Eid has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ramy Eid practices Gastroenterology near North Chesterfield, VA.