Learn more about Dr. Ramy Elias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramy Elias is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramy Elias, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elias graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Elias has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elias accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- CaIOPTIMA - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramy N. Elias practice?
Dr. Ramy Elias practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Lakewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamitos, CA and Fountain Valley, CA.
See Lakewood Orthopedic Surgeons and Lakewood Sports Medicine Doctors.