A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramy Elias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramy Elias is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramy Elias, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Zimmer Knee Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Elias graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Elias has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramy Nabil Elias MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ramy N. Elias practice?
- Dr. Ramy Elias has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramy Elias practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lakewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamitos, CA and Fountain Valley, CA.
See Lakewood Orthopedic Surgeons.