Dr. Ramy Hanna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramy Hanna?

October 27th, 2016

Horrible bedside manner

After my suevery didn't go as planned, he was completely rude and treated my wife and I with complete disrespect. I am ashamed of not only his performance, but the way he acted after the surgery in my prolonged hospital stay. He even yelled at the nurses when they tried to get me different pain medicine because the one I was on wasn't working. I will never recommend him, nor will I return to him.

August 10th, 2016

Excellent,great Doctor, Dr. Hanna has me walking, have had 3 knee surgery on each knew, great surgeon !!

April 3rd, 2016

A very kind caring compassionate doctor who takes the time to listen and ask questions shows concern

October 27th, 2015

Dr. Hanna has been wonderful in helping to deal with an infection after a total knee replacement done elsewhere. He is caring and thorough.

August 21st, 2015

Rude Doctor

His skills remain to be seen because the patient, my family member, isn't fully healed. On the other hand, I am well aware of his bedside manners. I just made an appointment for myself with another local orthopedist because I will never give this arrogant man, nor his practice, another red penny. He was rude and condescending and failed to provide the most basic feedback. Surprised his partners allow his behavior. For the record, I don't need a lot of handholding, but I do expect someone I am paying to treat me respectfully and provide the feedback I need. Not give a 1 star because the jury isn't in on the procedure. May be very competent, but who needs the arrogance?

April 11th, 2015

Business Owner

I come to trust Dr Hanna more then most other Doctors. This guy care.

December 17th, 2014

Awesome-

The negative reviews on here couldn't be more inaccurate. Dr. Hanna is great, and his dry sense of humor makes the visit to the doctor a little more bearable. I saw Dr.Hanna for emergency surgery for about a month or so after. If I called with an issue, he would see me immediately (usually within that hour). He is understanding, patient, and spends the time to answer your questions. I would highly recommend him to anybody.

November 8th, 2014

Arrogant, Rude and Condescending.

In my opinion and based on my personal experience: Average surgical skills for the small town of Titusville. However, he is extremely condescending, rude, impatient and arrogant. He does not like to be asked any questions and will let you know how beneath him you are if you try to ask him any. This is not a physician that any thinking person should use. If you are going to use a surgeon from a small town that has average surgical skills in comparison to other surgeons in the same small town, you should at the very least be able to communicate with him (I wasn't looking for and don't require warm and fuzzy but I did expect a reasonable level of professionalism). I ended up seeing him due to an emergency and had no previous experience with him. I was, and am still, completely astounded by his bullying behavior..

September 30th, 2014

Shameful

I am disgusted by his lack of bedside manner. He came in to do a procedure at the bedside without even explaining it. After he was finished, he threw the (unsigned) bloody consent forms on the bedside table and walked out. He is careless and in my opinion, a danger to the medical field.

September 23rd, 2014

Awesome Doctor!!!

My experience with Dr.Hanna has been awesome!! He is a very skilled surgeon and very caring. He has done everything to help me on my hip situation. His nurse Dianne is also very helpful. I would Highly recommend him. I am so blessed to found him!

July 30th, 2014

Poor follow

After surgery I was placed in rehab center (island) where I was not provided follow up care by Doctor Hanna. he would see me but did not have time to discuss the complications I was having from surgery. his office staff (Stephane) believes she is an expert with Hippa law and does not understand that when a person or persons called to report problem with patient currently under Doctors care, they are tell the staff of a problem and to get help. Not asking what is her medical issues or treatment. She could take information and rely to doctor but instead states they can not discuss this with you and hangs up. Doctor is good at his art and poor at his follow up care since he does not listen to patient.

December 23rd, 2013

Great Doc

Dr Hannah did my carpal tunnel surgery on my right hand. I was real nervous, everything was great. Still have some issues after surgery but i had a very severe case, overall i am able to do more with my hand than i was before the surgery. I also see the Dr for my back, since i was very young i had back problems, they got worse as i got older. I had many X-rays and MRI's done, only when I seen Dr Hannah did they find the herniated discs in my lower back region. Dr Hannah does not do back surgery so i will have to go elsewhere, otherwise he is a great doctor. Office staff is very friendly and the wait time is very little. I never experienced a shorter wait time in any doctors office. I would highly recommend this office and Dr Hannah.