Learn more about Dr. Ramy Kurdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramy Kurdi, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurdi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kurdi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurdi graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kurdi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Regional Medical Center
- Bay Special Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramy Kurdi DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ramy Kurdi practice?
- Dr. Ramy Kurdi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramy Kurdi practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, MI.
See Pontiac Surgeons.