Learn more about Dr. Ramy Kurdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramy Kurdi, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurdi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kurdi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurdi graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kurdi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Regional Medical Center
- Bay Special Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramy Kurdi DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ramy Kurdi practice?
- Dr. Ramy Kurdi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramy Kurdi practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, MI.
See Pontiac Orthopedic Surgeons and Pontiac Surgeons.