Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ramy Kurdi
Dr. Ramy Kurdi, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bay City, MI, with other offices in Pontiac, MI and Bay City, MI (and 1 other location). He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Kurdi is affiliated with Bay Regional Medical Center, Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center and Bay Special Care Center. Dr. Kurdi has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ramy Kurdi has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Ramy Kurdi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay City, MI.
Dr. Brett Walker
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Bay City, MI 0 mi6
Dr. Stephen Komara
Bay City, MI 0.82 mi
Dr. Nicolas Mouawad
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Bay City, MI 0.82 mi10