by Denise DeCatur on May 13th, 2016

Great Dr. and Surgeon. not afraid to go above and beyond the initial call to make sure his patients get the best care available.

Dr kurdi dont know how to tell time !!!!!!! show details Dr kurdi dont know how to tell time !!!!!!!
by Dr cant b on time on Apr 7th, 2016

Terrible, they make the appointment and then make us wait 1 hr or more hey dr kurdi if u cant be ontome or remotely close to it then go back to your country learn how to be honest n respectable . Im going to start a website so everyone can report all drs who do respect their clients and then we can take all the info to the higher up and put a stop to all the lies n hold theses doctors to the same standards we r held to

Apr 1st, 2016

Excellent in all aspects!

Jan 6th, 2016

Broken foot fixed by plate and four screws great doctor

Nov 17th, 2014

Had emergency surgery and he was fantastic.

by Ken on Nov 22nd, 2013

Dr. Kurdi is a kind and caring doctor who explains everything so well and always has time for any questions. I never felt rushed. I felt I was his only patient of the day. My surgery was successful and I am no longer in pain. I recommend Dr. Kurdi without any hesitation because I know he's the best orthopedic surgeon in the tri city area.

excellent doctor show details excellent doctor
Nov 8th, 2013

I felt comfortable with him from the first visit, he was very knowledgeable, answered all my questions with ease and in terminology I could understand. It was a very scary time in my life and he eased my worries. I have had a very positive outcome and am back to "normal" in shorter time than I thought.