Ophthalmologists
1900 Crown Colony Dr
Ste 301
Quincy, MA 02169
617-472-5242
Locations and availability (6)

2.5

|  show details
Apr 9th, 2014

Dr. Rizkalla is without doubt one of the rudest and most nasty doctors I have ever had. He has a bad habit of talking down to you as a patient and frequently asked "why are we here" when we were apprised previously at an eye doctor's visit to schedule a follow up examination. My husband and I have had several office visits with Dr. Rizkalla and he is so self important and does not pay attention to your problems or questions. My husband and I refuse to have any more office visits with Dr. Rizkalla and I have addressed all of the above with their main office.

|  What a horror!!!  |  show details
by Female on Jul 13th, 2013

This doctor was arrogant, rude, and completely inattentive. Absolutely not a listener. He would ask a question and after my response would a few seconds later repeat the opposite of what I was saying, THIS WAS AN EMERGENCY REFERRAL and he honestly is one of the worst doctors I have ever had the misfortune of meeting. Unbelievable...no excuse for such behavior. To say unprofessional is an understatement. He needs a wake up call and learn to listen and CARE. Zero "bedside manner".