A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Ramy Yaacoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramy Yaacoub is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramy Fady Youssef Yaacoub MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ramy F. Yaacoub practice?
- Dr. Ramy Yaacoub has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramy Yaacoub practices Urology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC.
See Orange Urologists.