A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramzi Abdulrahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramzi Abdulrahman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramzi Abdulrahman, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nervous System Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdulrahman graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Abdulrahman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramzi Eduardo Abdulrahman MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ramzi E. Abdulrahman practice?
- Dr. Ramzi Abdulrahman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ramzi Abdulrahman practices Radiation Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Dallas Oncologists.