A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramzi Abdulrahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramzi Abdulrahman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramzi Abdulrahman, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nervous System Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdulrahman graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Abdulrahman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abdulrahman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramzi E. Abdulrahman practice?
Dr. Ramzi Abdulrahman practices Radiation Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.