A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramzi Abdulrahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramzi Abdulrahman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abdulrahman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abdulrahman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramzi Abdulrahman, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nervous System Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdulrahman graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Abdulrahman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramzi Eduardo Abdulrahman MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ramzi E. Abdulrahman practice?
- Dr. Ramzi Abdulrahman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramzi Abdulrahman practices Radiation Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiation Oncologists.