A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramzi Abdulrahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramzi Abdulrahman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abdulrahman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abdulrahman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramzi Abdulrahman, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nervous System Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdulrahman graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Abdulrahman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramzi Eduardo Abdulrahman MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ramzi E. Abdulrahman practice?
- Dr. Ramzi Abdulrahman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramzi Abdulrahman practices Radiation Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.