Learn more about Dr. Ramzi Abdulrahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramzi Abdulrahman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramzi Abdulrahman, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Gastrointestinal Radiological Oncology, Head and Neck Cancer, and Lymphoma.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdulrahman graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abdulrahman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abdulrahman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramzi E. Abdulrahman practice?
Dr. Ramzi Abdulrahman practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Diagnostic Radiology, Family Medicine, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists, Dallas Oncologists, and Dallas Family Physicians.