A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramzi Alami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramzi Alami is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramzi Alami, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alami graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alami has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramzi Samih Alami MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ramzi S. Alami practice?
- Dr. Ramzi Alami has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramzi Alami practices Surgery near South San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Surgeons.