A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramzi Assad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Assad graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Assad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- Walton Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Assad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramzi T. Assad practice?
Dr. Ramzi Assad practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lincolnton, GA.
See Augusta Family Physicians, Augusta Internists, and Augusta Gastroenterologists.