A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramzi Assad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramzi Assad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Assad graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Assad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- Walton Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramzi T Assad MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ramzi T. Assad practice?
- Dr. Ramzi Assad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramzi Assad practices Gastroenterology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lincolnton, GA.
See Augusta Gastroenterologists.