A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramzi Assad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramzi Assad is Satisfactory.
Education & Awards
Dr. Assad graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Assad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- Walton Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramzi Assad MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ramzi Assad practice?
- Dr. Ramzi Assad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramzi Assad practices Gastroenterology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Gastroenterologists.