Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ramzi El Accaoui
Dr. Ramzi El Accaoui, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Iowa City, IA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. El Accaoui is affiliated with Iowa City VA Medical Center and University of Iowa Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ramzi El Accaoui has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ramzi El Accaoui is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.
Dr. Sonia Sandhu
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Iowa City, IA 0 mi12
Dr. Gitanjali Singh
Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Iowa City, IA 0 mi18
Dr. Alicia Gerke
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Iowa City, IA 0 mi11