Dr. Ramzi El Accaoui MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Iowa City, IA

September 16th, 2015
Best Part of Going to Iowa City
I love going to my doctor.... what a wonderful thing to be able to say.

March 21st, 2011
One of the good ones!
I was a little timid walking into the heavily populated waiting room for my first visit with Dr. El Accaoui. I checked in, and within 5 minutes of handing back my registration forms, I was called to get my vitals and was immediately in with the doctor. This is the first time in my life I haven't been left waiting in the exam room, nodding off, until the doctor comes in. I have seen Dr. El Accaoui again since our first appointment and have never had to wait, unlike some of the people in the waiting room who were still there when I was finished. I was even asked by a man I was sitting next to before my appointment who I had seen, because he was considering switching doctors due to always waiting, so I strongly recommended my doctor. He spent a considerable amount of time explaining everything to me, and not in that doctor mumbo-jumbo noone but them can understand. He answered all my questions and said I could call his nurse if I had any questions that came up and he would get back to me. I really felt like he was on my level. I left feeling calm and confident that we were making good decisions for me. Furthermore, about a week later, I received a phone call from him personally, wanting to check how I was doing, how I was feeling with the new medicine, and if now that I had taken it for a few days any new questions had come to light. I really look forward to my appointments with him... I wish I could say the same for all my other appointments.