Learn more about Dr. Ramzi Ghosn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramzi Ghosn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghosn
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghosn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramzi Ghosn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghosn graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ghosn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramzi N Ghosn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramzi N. Ghosn practice?
- Dr. Ramzi Ghosn has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramzi Ghosn practices Family Medicine near Dawsonville, GA.
See Dawsonville Primary Care Doctors.