A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramzi Ghosn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramzi Ghosn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramzi Ghosn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghosn graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Ghosn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Chestatee Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramzi N Ghosn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramzi N. Ghosn practice?
- Dr. Ramzi Ghosn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramzi Ghosn practices Family Medicine near Dahlonega, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Dawsonville, GA.
See Dahlonega Family Physicians.