A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramzi Khairallah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramzi Khairallah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khairallah
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khairallah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramzi Khairallah, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Khairallah graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Khairallah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramzi Nassif Khairallah MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ramzi N. Khairallah practice?
- Dr. Ramzi Khairallah has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramzi Khairallah practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Internists and Syracuse Rheumatologists.