Dr. Ramzi Khairallah MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

January 5th, 2017
Dr K is a good Dr but......
As a physician, I think he is fairly competent. He took the time to figure out what was wrong with me and treated me accordingly. My problem is not with him, but with his PA April. She is rude and doesn't want to listen. If you have a new symptom i.e. fatigue from RA it's not real or if your knees hurt, it's not from RA...it is from something else but she offers NO guidance. Well, let me tell you...FATIGUE FROM RA IS VERY REAL as is knee pain! Another disadvantage is once you are diagnosed, you are pawned off to his PA. LADIES, if you can get in with a different PA (there are a few there) I urge you to do so!!! She offers little help and lacks empathy and compassion. I think she prefers to treat men vs woman. Good luck.

October 11th, 2016
Review
Dr. K spends most time dictating into machine that isn't reliable causing him to re-record a lot. By listening you can figure out your condition. Sent me to specialist who advised to grin and bear it until pain and crippled parts are unbearable, and then they'd operate with minimal success. The PA, April. is great. Actually treated problem even if it may be temporary fix.

January 11th, 2015
I found myself waiting for over 2 hours to see this Doctor. Much of the visit was spent sitting there while he dictated is notes as he spoke to me during the examination.