A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramzi Khazen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramzi Khazen is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramzi Khazen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khazen graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Khazen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Marlborough Hospital
- Health Alliance Hospital-Leomenster Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khazen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans