Psychiatrist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent Psychiatrist  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2013

Excellent Psychiatrist, he's such a great listener and was very straight forward. I love the fact that he's actually paying attention to everything you say and he's really engaged with you as a patient. No nurse taking notes, no clicking a computer to put in your symptoms. No wonder why he's rated very well. Very helpful, considerate physician. I'm overly excited with the fact I doing such an awesome physician.

|  He is a A on my Dr. List  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2011

Very casual friendly approach and is spot on addressing the problem. His hmm lets try this which hits the nail on the head. Even when he doesnt know he makes suggestions and who to talk to. I cannot find anything to dislike about him or his professional approach for treating me. He has earned my respect. Even if he might help I would highly recommend seeing him.

|  show details
Aug 5th, 2010

fantastic doctor. he has been my doctor for over 8 years now. he is very professional and truly caring. i would recommend him to anyone. he always works w/me and doesn.t just tell me what to do. works w/patients and tailors to their needs. compassionate. i recommend him to anyone who is in need of a doctor for any psych issues.