A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramzi Saad, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Saad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ramzi Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramzi W. Saad practice?
Dr. Ramzi Saad practices Dermatology near Cohasset, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MA and Hingham, MA.
See Cohasset Dermatologists.