A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramzi Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramzi Saad, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Saad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramzi William Saad MD is a male Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ramzi W. Saad practice?
- Dr. Ramzi Saad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramzi Saad practices Dermatology near Cohasset, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MA.
See Cohasset Dermatologists.