Feb 25th, 2015

Had a breast augmentation in 2012.

by Rachael Johnson on Aug 11th, 2014

I had a tummy tuck about a year ago and Dr. Shehadi did a wonderful job. He was honest, up front, sympathetic and all around awesome. I could not have asked for a better doctor. He takes a lot of pride in his work and was always the first face to be seen at appointments. Even for follow up appointments he never delegated others to do things for him. He took pride in his relationships with his clients. Again, I could not have asked for a better Doctor. Words can not describe how wonderful he did and how personable he was before, during and after.

Jun 12th, 2013

Dr. Shehadi was professional, kind, and did an excellent job explaining the surgical procedure.

Apr 29th, 2012

Dr. Shehadi is the kindest doctor I have ever been treated by. He is compassionate and provides excellent care. His office staff are also very kind and caring. We need more like him in the medical world.

Poor manner, made me uncomfortable show details Poor manner, made me uncomfortable
Aug 23rd, 2011

A doctor who made me feel very uncomfortable and awkward. Its inappropriate and unprofessional to have a patient stand, unclothed waist up (I am a woman) while he is sitting in his chair and examine your breast without gloves.