A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ran Abrahamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ran Abrahamy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abrahamy
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Abrahamy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ran Abrahamy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrahamy graduated from Universite De Lausanne. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abrahamy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ran Abrahamy MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ran Abrahamy practice?
- Dr. Ran Abrahamy has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ran Abrahamy practices Urology near Tamarac, FL.