A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ran Anbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ran Anbar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ran Anbar, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Diseases
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Anbar graduated from University of Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Anbar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- United Health Svc Wilson Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ran D Anbar MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Ran D. Anbar practice?
- Dr. Ran Anbar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ran Anbar practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Binghamton, NY and Watertown, NY.
See Syracuse Pulmonologists.