A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ran Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ran Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ran Kim, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ran S Kim MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ran S. Kim practice?
- Dr. Ran Kim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ran Kim practices Surgery near Brentwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA and Concord, CA.
See Brentwood Surgeons.