Colorectal Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
2400 Balfour Rd
Ste 230
Brentwood, CA 94513
925-274-9000
Locations and availability (2)

|  Dr Kim almost caused me to die.  |  show details
by Jonathan Lichtman on Jun 10th, 2013

Should be Zero stars I went to Dr. Kim to get a very painful thrombosis removed. He was able to do that. But he failed to tie off my artery. 20 min after I left his office I was bleeding steadily. I called the office and I was told to repack the wound and apply direct pressure for 15 min. We did this in the tub due to the large amount of blood still coming out. We called back after 25 min and we were told the doctor was out of the office if we wanted to we could go to the ER. After trying again we went to the ER. While there a doctor kept direct pressure on it until Dr. Kim got there and this time tied off the artery in the ER. So minus 2 liters of blood and $9,000 later I was sent home to recover. Unless you want to play Russian Roulette do not go to this butcher.

|  Surgeon Required  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2010

I met Dr. Kim at John Muir Hospital after being diagnosed with Diverticulitis and the recommendation of surgery by another surgeon. On my second visit I was introduced to Dr. Kim and both my wife and I felt very comfortable with his knowledge, diagnosis and bedside manner. He has been on call to answer my questions and has seen me on 2 extra occassions. I am comfortable with surgery ib his hands and expect a complete normal recovery.

|  show details