A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ran Reshef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Reshef graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Reshef has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reshef accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ran Reshef practice?
Dr. Ran Reshef practices Hematology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Hematologists.