A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ran Reshef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Reshef graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Reshef has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ran Reshef MD is a male Hematologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Ran Reshef practice?
- Dr. Ran Reshef has 1 office location.
Dr. Ran Reshef practices Hematology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Hematologists.