A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ran Rubinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ran Rubinstein, Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Laser Hair Removal
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rubinstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ran Y Rubinstein MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ran Y. Rubinstein practice?
- Dr. Ran Rubinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Ran Rubinstein practices Plastic Surgery near Newburgh, NY.
See Newburgh Surgeons.