Dr. Ran Rubinstein MD Patient Reviews

4.8

September 15th, 2016
Chin Implant was Excellent! Love how I look now.
I had a chin implant last year, as well as Voluma and Juvederm filler injections about two years ago. My sister uses Dr. Rubinstein, so I came from Ohio to have these things done. Dr. Rubinstein is a very good surgeon, but he is also truly an artist. I am very happy with my results and I think I look a lot younger. The best part is that everything looks so natural. I just look well rested.

October 16th, 2015
Injectables
I saw Dr. Rubenstein’s office for injectables, about two and half weeks ago. I also had some laser work done, as well. A friend had some work done at Dr. Rubinstein’s office, and she looked great, so I went with her one day. He is very personable, easy to talk to, and an overall nice guy. Absolutely, I will be recommending Dr. Rubinstein’s office to others. He did a great job with the injectables. It was like magic almost right there, right before my eyes. I really enjoyed the whole thing, and I will be coming back for other things; I completely trust Dr. Rubinstein.

September 21st, 2015
Liquid Facelift Review
About a month ago, I saw Dr. Rubinstein for a liquid facelift. The most important thing about Dr. Rubinstein was that he listened to everything I had to say and what my concerns were. He's very gifted in terms of doing the procedure. So far, I am happy with my results. What I like best is that I think I got very close to what I would've gotten if I had gone through a full facelift. Everything that I wanted was addressed, and I didn't have to get cut, so I have the look that I wanted without having surgery. There was no downtime, and it's very natural looking. I’ve already recommended Dr. Rubinstein to my sister.

July 23rd, 2015
CoolScuplting
I had CoolSculpting about two months ago with Dr. Rubenstein. I was originally referred to his office by a friend. Dr. Rubenstein is very knowledgeable, and has a beautiful bedside manner. He is not pushy. Dr. Rubenstein explains everything and lets you take your time deciding what makes you feel comfortable. Initially, I was inspired to have the CoolSculpting procedure after watching Dr. Rubenstein’s presentation, and then discussing the technique with his nurses afterwards. I love my results, and I am feeling better about myself. Also, there was no downside to the procedure and no downtime at all. I was right back to work. I will be recommending Dr. Rubenstein to others; I’m pleased enough that I’ll comeback and have more CoolSculpting.

June 11th, 2015
Putnam County, NY
Dr. Rubinstein is excellent and his office staff are amazing. I've had Voluma injections for the creases around my eyes and sagging around the mouth. It was unbelievable because I saw the results around my mouth immediately!!! I had never realized the creases around my eyes until I saw my before and after photos 2 weeks later. The best part is the results are natural, no one can tell. Yes, I was sore 'to the touch' after but no swelling or bruising. Dr. Rubinstein is the one to go to, hands down!!!

March 30th, 2015
Clear and Brilliant with Dr. Rubinstein
Today, I had Clear and Brilliant with Dr. Rubinstein. I’ve been coming here for a lot of procedures from a few years ago. Originally, I found the office through the Internet. I’m extremely happy with how the procedure went today. I think this is my third one, so…I’m happy with the results.

May 24th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
I have always had a great experience whenever I see Dr. Rubinstein. His staff is caring and refer to me by first name. I get seen right away and Dr. Rubinstein always takes his time to explain the procedures. I have been going to him for years.

April 14th, 2012
Look Younger and Feel Better About Yourself!
I would highly recommend Dr. Rubinstein if you are looking for a lift to feel younger and better about yourself! Dr. Rubinstein and his staff are not only knowledgeable but they make you feel comfortable and relaxed. My overall experience has been wonderful!

February 20th, 2012
filler under my eyes
Wonderful first time experience. I Highly recommend this doctor and eye fillers, I Will return again that's for sure.

February 13th, 2012
Very good customer Service
I have been going to the office for about 2 years and I have no complaints. The customer service is very good and the esthesian was wonderful. I wasn't prepared for the procedure to be a "reduction" vs a "removal" so be prepared for that. Dr. Rubenstein made accomodations for me and I felt he appreciated my business and understood my concerns. When you are dealing with lasers and your face, you want to know you will be taken care of.

February 6th, 2012
Botox treatments
I have been seeing Dr Rubinstein now going on three years. I will never go to another doctor again for botox injections. I hadn't realized that in the past I wasn't getting optimum results as I do with Dr. R. He has extensive experience in where to use injectables so that you look better without looking surprised or like you have used Botox. You just look like a better version of yourself; and who wouldn't want that? If you are contemplating what doctor to use, I highly recommend Dr. Rubinstein. Not only am I a patient of his, but so is my mother and aunt and we are all very satisfied :)

January 31st, 2012
Very unprofessional. They have a $50 appointment cancellation even if you call the day before to cancel, meanwhile they cancelled 3 appointments on me and did not give me $150. Find another doctor!