Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

• Currently 3.8082191780822 of 4 stars
 |  Prices are getting to high for me.  |  show details
by Lynn on Jan 10th, 2014

I think the physician is skilled at doing the work he does. I have been going there for at least 5 or more years for various fillers. what I've noticed is that there is a tremendous turnover in staff. Also, dr. Rubenstein, unfortunately does not realize that with his prices rising, even with the specials he gives, probably as a result of being passed down from the drug companies, but patients are beginning to understand that he is still making a tremendous profit on his work. He used to spend a lot of time with patients, but now he smiles, does his thing and leaves the room. My last treatment was during November 2012 I don't know whether I can keep affording to pay off the charge cards without paying lots of interest. I don't know what to do. Believe me, he does excellent work,

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
May 24th, 2012

I have always had a great experience whenever I see Dr. Rubinstein. His staff is caring and refer to me by first name. I get seen right away and Dr. Rubinstein always takes his time to explain the procedures. I have been going to him for years.

|  Look Younger and Feel Better About Yourself!  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Rubinstein if you are looking for a lift to feel younger and better about yourself! Dr. Rubinstein and his staff are not only knowledgeable but they make you feel comfortable and relaxed. My overall experience has been wonderful!

|  filler under my eyes  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2012

Wonderful first time experience. I Highly recommend this doctor and eye fillers, I Will return again that's for sure.

|  Very good customer Service  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2012

I have been going to the office for about 2 years and I have no complaints. The customer service is very good and the esthesian was wonderful. I wasn't prepared for the procedure to be a "reduction" vs a "removal" so be prepared for that. Dr. Rubenstein made accomodations for me and I felt he appreciated my business and understood my concerns. When you are dealing with lasers and your face, you want to know you will be taken care of.

|  Botox treatments  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Rubinstein now going on three years. I will never go to another doctor again for botox injections. I hadn't realized that in the past I wasn't getting optimum results as I do with Dr. R. He has extensive experience in where to use injectables so that you look better without looking surprised or like you have used Botox. You just look like a better version of yourself; and who wouldn't want that? If you are contemplating what doctor to use, I highly recommend Dr. Rubinstein. Not only am I a patient of his, but so is my mother and aunt and we are all very satisfied :)

Jan 31st, 2012

Very unprofessional. They have a $50 appointment cancellation even if you call the day before to cancel, meanwhile they cancelled 3 appointments on me and did not give me $150. Find another doctor!

|  great Dr.  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2012

Very patient and explained whole procedure and eventuall results - staff great and office immaculate - will continue with follow up treatments for sculpta to received full results

Dec 26th, 2011

excellent dr...reputable and professional

|  sulscptra  |  show details
Dec 26th, 2011

excellent cosmetic dr...hightly recommend..reputable and professional

|  Dr. Rubinstein is the best!!!  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Ran Rubinstein to all!!! I have had Thermage, Sculptra, Botox and Juvederm and I look and feel like a new person :) Looking good on the outside can do wonders for the inside too!! Dr. Rubinstein's expertise is incomparable, the results just speak for themselves. Been to other physicians with nowhere near the results I now have and now have no need to go anywhere else. Dr. Rubinstein will carefully and fully explain the procedures he recommends for your personal treatment plan and is always courteous and compassionate. He is never too busy for any and all questions I may have and always answers so patiently and thoroughly. His staff is beyond comparison, they are all very kind and always so efficient. Please go see Dr. Rubinstein, you will be so glad you did!!!

|  Dr. Ran Rubenstein  |  show details
Dec 18th, 2011

I would wholeheartedly and without hesitation recommend Dr. Ran Rubenstein to anyone. I have had Volumalift, Botox, and a direct necklift done by Dr. Rubenstein. He has a high level of experience and expertise, and seeks to give each patient treatment best suited to meet his/her needs. He is compassionate, caring, and always takes time to explain any concerns a patient has. He is an artist among plastic surgeons.

|  Awesome Experience  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2011

I had botox and radiesse done to smooth out a few wrinkles and fill in my laugh lines. I was really nervous that I would look stiff or unnatural. The results were flawless and noone guessed I had any work done. I looked like a glowing, well rested version of myself. It didn't hurt at all. The only cons is the price. It is expensive but you get what you pay for. Don't skimp on the Doc!

|  completely satisfied  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2011

I had a neck lift and chin augmentation. My surgery went well and no pain. I would highly recommend dr. ran rubenstein for the job.

|  Very happy with my results from Dr. Rubinstein!  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2011

I am in my late 40's and had been seeing Dr. Rubinstein for Botox treatments for a several years. I was pleased with how it smoothed the "worry lines" between my eyebrows and my "crows feet". Dr. Rubinstein tailored my treatment to avoid the heavy brow look that I had experienced after treatment with other specialists. I had complete trust in his skills and consulted with him about what to do about the fine lines in my upper lip, the deep lines and shadows appearing on my face of the the sagging look around my jaw line. I just looked drawn out. It's now been two years since I had Sculptra which has added fullness to my face, minimized lines and tightened up my jaw line. A modest amount of Juvederm in my lips and the surrounding area was a big improvement too. There was minimal bruising from the Juvederm, but it was gone within 5 days. When I look at before and after pictures today, I look at least 5 years younger than pre-treatment. Nobody has asked if I've have had cosmetic work done, but I often get comments from people about how much happier, rested and healthy I look these days! Dr. Rubinstein an excellent doctor and his staff are friendly, professional and patient-oriented.

|  Barbara Felicello  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Rubinstein for several years. He is very personable and always willing to answer any questions or concerns without making you feel you are a bother. Each and every experience I have had in his office has been a positive one. I have had both botox and juvederm without issue. The recovery time is minimal with little pain and slight bruising. I usually schedule my appointments for a Friday in order that I will be ready to report to work on Monday without question. I feel comfortable with Dr. Rubinstein and would go no other place for my treatments.

|  Extremely Satisfied Customer  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2011

Dr. Ran Rubinstein is the very best for all face and neck procedures! Outstanding results! Truly amazing!

Oct 17th, 2011

I am an avocate for staying young. A little bit now hopefully will pay off in the future as to how i age. I had botox sculptra and fraxel repair. The fraxel took much longer to recover from than was explained during the consultation. I am not unhappy with the results but am finding that without regular botox costing about 1000.00 a visit the fraxel work I had done seems for not.

|  Thany you  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2011

From my initial visit to my one year follow up; I have been extremely satisfied with Dr. Rubinstein and his entire staff. Not only are they professional, they are also a friendly and caring staff. Dr. Rubinstein has a great bedside manner and always made me feel that I was listened to throughout the process. I cannot thank him and his staff enough. I would recommend Dr. Ran Rubinstein to anyone serious about have this proceedure.

Sep 21st, 2011

Dr. Ran and his staff made the procedure very relaxing and pleasant. Every question received a full explanation - did not feel as though I was being rushed.

|  Radiesse  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2011

My experience at Dr Ran Rubinsteins office was fantastic. Very professional and very good all around. :)

|  Dr. Ran Rubinstein  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2011

Dr. Rubinstein is personable, caring and very interested in promoting a positive experience during each office visit.

|  Great Service. Fabtastic Results  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2011

Dr. Rubinstein couldn't be a more concerned, involved, talented and empathetic specialist. He and his staff have always made me feel welcomed and listened too. At Dr.Rubinstein's practice you're made to feel as if you are the only one in the room and all the focus is on making you happy. He and his staff take the time to explain procedures and present all options to you. No hard sale. Just a professional approach with effective solutions.

|  Great Experience with Dr. Rubinsein  |  show details
by Samantha on Sep 13th, 2011

My experiences at Dr. Rubinstein's office are wonderful. He has great bedside manner. He is very thorough in his explanations. He has the latest options available to you. I was very pleased with the outcome and go back all the time.

Aug 3rd, 2011

Everything about my experience was positive,from the professionalism of his staff to Dr.Rubinstein himself. Very helpful and understanding without pressure. I truly felt as if the feedback was sincere.

|  I feel great!  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2011

I have gone to Dr. Rubenstein for various treatments over the past few years. I always llok and feel so much better after each visit. He is concerned, helpful, and offers suggestions that are affordable!

|  Professional environment -pleased  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2011

The entire staff are true professionals and it is a pleasure to have services done there.

|  Love my New and Improved Look  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

My appointment with Dr. Ran Rubinstein and his staff went well beyond what I could have expected. I was alittle nervous, not knowing what to expect. But I have to say that the minute I walked into that office I was made to feel relaxed and comfortable. Not knowing if I was going to have the Radiesse filler injectied that day I continued with my consultationand was comfortable enough to just get it done that day I thought was really amazing on their part to get me to that point and very exciting to see the results. I can't wait to go back again!

|  Feel better about yourself!  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2011

Dr. Rubenstein and a little bit of dysport helped me feel beter about myself and regain some confidence in my appearance. Thank you!

|  Exceeded my expectations!  |  show details
May 23rd, 2011

I had Sculptra, Juvederm, Botox and Thermage and I can't be more pleased to recommend Dr. Rubenstein. He is both skilled and talented, and has totally won my confidence in his work. Every member of his staff that I have met has been attentive, patient (as is the Dr), and professional in a way that tells you that they reflect the high standards of Dr Rubenstein's practice.

|  Love my new Look!  |  show details
May 13th, 2011

Loved the process - had defined "11" between my eyebrowns and a strong forehead line - both are gone! Also had a bit a Juvaderm in the chin area and in the cheekbone area. I experienced bruising in the chin area, and was offered laser work free of charge to break up the bruising and speed up the healing process. I took advantage of that and it did speed up the healing. I had no other bruising and no other side effects at all. The office was beautiful and ther office ladies were so helpful and accomodating. I really had a great experience with the whole process. I highloy recommend this Dr. and their office!

by Kim Sager on May 9th, 2011

Dr. Ran Rubinstein worked with me to provide recommendations to shape my new nose through video imaging. He was patient with me, he explained the entire surgery process in detail so I knew what to expect going in. He gave me the advice to also get a chin augmentation to further enhance my profile and so happy I did that as well. I felt comfortable with Ran Rubinstein and knew I was under excellent care. He answered all my questions, prepared me for the procedure, and his entire staff is extremely helpful and knowledgable. Thank you!

|  The results rejuvinated me and I can take on the world now!  |  show details
May 7th, 2011

!I had been wanting to try a botox treatment for a few years now. I spoke with several people who have Dr. Rubenstein as their doctor and was convinced to give it a try. I was nervous and wanted to back out but thanks to the friendly staff and Dr. R's bed side manner I went throough with the procedure and am extremely happy with the results! I schedule another visit for more two weeks later. I wanted to look more like my younger self and I. Friends are asking if I changed my makeup!The results have rejuvinated me and I feel I can take on the world once again.

|  Rhinoplasty  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2011

I have hated my nose for as long as I can remember. I wanted to have rhinoplasty and when my grandson innocently said "Nana you have a big nose" I decided to finally have the surgery. I am a big chicken and was very scared of the anesthesia. The nurses comforted me and the anesthesiologist was great too. No scary "count backwards from 10" nonsense... One minute I was on the table with the nurse telling me she was putting a nice warm blanket on me and the next thing I knew, I was in recovery. I am approaching 2 weeks after my surgery. I LOVE MY NEW NOSE!! It is not a perfect nose, it is not a tiny nose, but it now has definition and it fits my face so much better than my old ugly blob of a nose and I already feel a confidence about my appearance that I have never felt before. A million thanks to a wonderful doctor who has a super ability. I also had a septoplasty and for the first time in my life, I can breathe out of my right nostril. Amazing!

Apr 20th, 2011

I travel from CT to see Dr Rubinstein for botox, and juvederm injections. He is a true professional who has an expertise in treating areas that most other doctors don't recognize. As another patient has mentioned he is an artist.

|  fresh face  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2011

I recently had a microdermabrasion and glycolic peel treatment at Dr.Ran Rubensteins office. It was a great experience, as the staff was knowledgeable and courteous. My skin feel fresh,rejuvenated and ready for spring!!!

Apr 13th, 2011

Dr. Rubinstein is a total professional as well as an artist. I have had sculptra, botox, juvederm and laser facials and could not be happier with my results. Dr. Rubinstein is kind, takes time to talk to you and listen to you and defintely has the eye of an artist. Wonderful Doctor, wonderful staff and beautiful results. I would not go anywhere else. I highly recommend Dr Rubinstein and his staff.

|  Simply the Best!  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2011

I'm so glad I found Dr. Rubinstein. I've had similar treatments elsewhere with less than desirable results. Dr. Rubinstein knew exactly what I was trying to achieve and my results were excellent.

|  spring skin  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2011

My experience is always great at Dr.Ran Rubensteins office. I was in and out in a reasonable time frame and my microdermabrasion/glycolic peel services felt very refreshing. It was just what my skin needed after a long winter.....a wonderful exfoliation!!!

|  Preparing my skin for spring  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2011

I recently had a microdermabrasion,mini with glycolic peel treatment. It was just what my skin needed to exfoliate those dead winter cells and reveal fresher skin for the new season. I would recommednd Dr. Ran Rubenstein and his staff for potential clients who are interested in feeling and looking their best.

|  Dr. Rubinstein is the BEST!!  |  show details
by Tracy on Apr 2nd, 2011

Dr. Rubinstein is the one cosmetic surgeon that I would completely trust my face to. He is extremely approachable and he truly listens to what the patient wants. I have had nothing but wonderful experiences with him and have had botox, fillers, a mole removed,and laser photofacials. All of his staff and wonderful and caring too. I would not hesitate to recommend him and his aesthetic staff to anyone seeking cosmetic surgery and or enhancements.

|  Finding the right Dr. does matter!  |  show details
Mar 14th, 2011

I had been getting Botox injections since I was 32. Ten years later, and I am so grateful to have found Dr. Rubinstein! I had no idea what I had been missing when previously getting injections elsewhere. For starters,in my previous experience getting injections they didn't know where to place the Botox for optimum results. Dr. Rubinstein has the training and keeps himself abreast of all new procedures. His staff is amazing and very committed to answering any questions you might have without making you feel uncomfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Rubinstein!

Feb 13th, 2011

The girls in the office were kind and patient. They answered all of my questions and gave me plenty of time. The doctor was informative, gentle and had a fabulous bedside manner.

Feb 11th, 2011

I visited Dr. Rubinstein for the first time last week. The girls in the office were so nice and understanding. They explained all of my options in detail and answered any questions that I had. Dr. Rubinstein was a very nice, knowledgable man with a fabulous bedside manner.

|  A Repeat Customer  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2011

Very happy with Dr. Rubinstein, I feel I can trust his expertise to help me get the results I want to achieve. I will be his patient for any type of costmetic rejuvenation.

by Jillian on Jan 22nd, 2011

I recently had a rhinoplasty and am thrilled with the result. Wonderful, caring doctor and staff. Highly recommended.

|  Happy with Botox  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2011

Always an extremely comfortable experience.... For almost 2years i have returned for follow up treatments. Botox with Sculptra....I am pleased with my results.

|  Excellent Results, Continue Procedures  |  show details
by Sharon M on Jan 4th, 2011

I was not sure if I wanted to have any procedures at first. Dr. Rubinstein explained the different procedures & my options. I chose to have botox for my forehead scar & the lines between my eyes. I was so pleased with the results that I returned & had sculptra injections to fill out my face. Again, procedure was easy & had great results. It has lasted 2 years as I was told. Then, I returned again & had thermage for the folds in my neck. It was a little uncomfortable, but, helped my appearance. I am a definite steady customer. The procedures have made me feel so much better because I look younger. I trust in Dr. Rubinstein.

|  Kat  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2010

Overall experience was positive.

|  help in turning back the clock!  |  show details
by Lynda- Montgomery, New York on Dec 1st, 2010

I visited Dr. Rubenstein in hopes of revitalizing my appearance after my 50th Birthday left me looking and feeling a bit "tired" and lackluster. Dr. Rubinstein did a full evaluation using prior photos and present photos. He listened to my concerns and mapped out a plan of a few brief visits to perform a series of treatments (Sculptra, Botox and facials). Dr. Rubinstein and his staff showed the utmost professionalism and courtesy. The treatments were given with barely minimal discomfort. Some results were seem almost immediately and overall, improved over time. I am very pleased with the results and would highly recommend Dr. Rubinstein.

|  sunken lower eyes  |  show details
by Betty J on Oct 6th, 2010

I was please with my visit with Dr Rubinstein. His staff was pleasant and knowledgeable. Dr Rubinstein was professional with a great personality.. Highly recommend!!

|  Good Experience  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2010

I recommend Dr Rubenstein. I had a major facelift at the age of 60. I was pretty scared but determined. The preparation provided me was excellent. The follow up was excellent. I still see the Dr. for botox shots because even though I could go to a Dr. who is located closer to my home, I don't want to switch.

|  caring and professional  |  show details
by ronni on Sep 18th, 2010

Dr Ran and staff do a great job. They make a visit to them a pleasure and the results are amazing.

|  Feeling better  |  show details
by Angela on Sep 16th, 2010

Since seeing Dr. Rubinstein for allergy shots. I haven't had a sinus infection since I started allergy treatment. No sinus infection means no down time and no antibiotics!

Sep 14th, 2010

I have had several treatment by Dr. Rubinstein over the past several years. I have always been totally pleased with the results. He and his staff are very friendly yet professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

by Jean McGrath on Sep 13th, 2010

I have had wonderful experiences working w/Dr. Rubenstein. The decision to start getting Botox is not an easy one and he understands this. Dr. Rubenstein is patient, extremely well informed and has an obvious desire to continue to grow in his field.

|  Love this practice!  |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2010

I'd been seeing another surgeon for several years and wasn't achieving desired results. Dr. Rubinstein is perceptive, skilled and has a fabulous staff. Wish I'd found him sooner!

|  Botox & Restylane work from the inside out!  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2010

I would recommend these products for anyone that wants to feel good from the inside out! Although these treatments are given on the outside they have helped make me feel good on the inside, I feel it's especially important for anyone who is not in the best health but determined not to let it get them down. Looking great on the outside is feeling good on the inside!

Aug 26th, 2010

Great Doctor and Staff. Professional, kind, and thorough. Truly, a practice you can feel comfortable with!

|  Dr. Ran Rubinstein--A Talented and Compassionate Plastic Surgeon  |  show details
by Deborah Amel Parks on Aug 23rd, 2010

Dr. Ran Rubinstein helped boost my spirits after repeated surgeries over a period of years for recurring oral cancer. When my oncological team at Dana-Farber/Harvard in Boston finally gave the go ahead for plastic surgery on my lower face, Dr. Rubinstein took on the challenge. I say "challenge" because during the biggest cancer surgery, the lead oncological surgeon took lymph nodes, fat, and tissue out of one side of my neck. During the healing process, my facial nerve had become entangled. The team later said that a lot of plastic surgeons would not have operated on an oral cancer patient. Dr. Rubinstein worked slowly and carefully for over seven (7) hours. The results were fantastic. Not only was the surgery a success, he also pulled up a long scar on my neck (from cancer surgery) so that it can barely be seen. In addition, he had earlier administered Sculptra to fill out hollows in my face (a part of aging), Juvederm in my lips (which had thinned from aging), and Botox to relax muscles around my eyes. The combined effect of these treatments, surgery, and laser work during surgery were amazing. I've since had Juvederm treatments, all of which were successful. Now after two years, I've just had a Sculptra "touch up." People have remarked on how healthy I look, a joy to someone who has fought oral cancer for years. I highly recommend Dr. Rubinstein for any of a variety of cosmetic treaments that he offers.

|  Dr. Ran Rubenstein  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2010

Dr. Rubenstein did a wonderful job on my plastic surgery. He is professional, friendly and answers questions in understandable fashion.

|  Rhinoplasty Success  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2010

Going into my rhinoplasty procedure I was a nervous wreck. I have contemplated this decision for years and meeting Dr. Rubinstein left me knowing I was doing the right thing. His calming nature and ability to patiently resolve my fears were unmeasurable. The procedure itself was done beautifully and in fact many people notice "something" is different about me, but can't pinpoint what. That is exactly what I wanted. I didn't want to change who I was, just the subtle imperfections that bothered me everytime I looked in a mirror. Dr. Rubinstein and his staff are professional and personal when treating you and I can't recommend them enough.

|  Dr. Ran Rubinstein Excellent plastic surgeon!  |  show details
by S AULT on Jul 18th, 2010

I would recommend Dr. Rubinstein for any and all cosmetic procedures. He is very talented and meticulous - he is thorough before and after all of the procedures, from a little Botox injection to an eyelid surgery. He is good at aftercare and follow up. His bedside manner creates a very comfortable climate.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
by Cindy martinez on Jun 13th, 2010

I would highly reccommend Dr. Ran Rubinstein to anyone contemplating any facial surgery or procedures. The office is immaculate! The staff is very friendly and courteous. Dr. Rubinstein is very gentle and caring. He really makes you feel comfortable.

|  At age 57... Sculptra was calling my name!  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2010

As far as I know, we have one life, and with that, one face. Why not make the best of what we have? With that in mind, I wanted a doctor that was experienced in what I was looking for... one I felt I could trust. After research, I felt very comfortable in Dr. Rubenstein, knowing he was not only board certified, but,also a clinical professor at Columbia - New York Presbyterian Hospital, where he plays an active role in educating fellow plastic surgeons the latest methods of injecting fillers. What better credentials could I ask for? So, with that knowledge, I set forward with my friendship of "Sculptra". I am now heading towards my third treatment and so far so good. Knowing the possible side effects of developing bumps, the doctor spaces treatment 8 weeks apart, to be sure all is going well. Smart move!! Yes, there is improvement, and after my final treatment, I anticipate being a very happy camper. I'm not looking for miracles... just a natural look of not looking "old". If I don't feel it... why look it? When others spontaneously say,"You look great!", you know you chose the right doctor.

|  My cheek bones are back.  |  show details
by jav on May 27th, 2010

I went to Dr. Rubinstein to discuss my concern with the marionette lines that started to appear on my face over the last few years. I am a 50 year old woman and I was not interested in changing my face ( I like it just the way it is) I was interested in looking less tired and drained. After my options were discussed I went with Radiesse filler. Dr. Rubinstein explained everything to me making me feel comfortable. After 2 vials of Radiesse was injected (mild discomfort, the numbing cream is amazing), the lines disappeared. As days and a week went by my face looked even better. There was mild bruising on one side which is common. I am very happy with my results and would reccommend Dr. Rubinstein to anyone who is looking to have a procedure done to help improve what evcer may be bothering you.

|  Eyelift Surgery  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2010

A wonderful doctor who not only give you great results but a doctor who is honest in what you can achieve. This doctor will never advice you to do something that is not in your best interest.

|  Stress free experience  |  show details