Dr. Rana Al-Durrah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rana Al-Durrah?

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

Dr. Al-Durrah has always been accurate in diagnosing my child and made me feel comfortable when I'm in the office. The front staff is very friendly. When I come in because my child is sick, Dr. Al-Durrah gives me a good amount of time to share my concerns. However, when my child has check-ups every month, I never get all my questions answered before she's out the door and on to another patient. The past 3 check-ups have left me feeling very disappointed and contemplating finding a new pediatrician. Giving her patients an extra 2-3 minutes to get all questions answered and not standing ready to walk out the door would go a long way.

Posted on January 26th, 2016

Dr. Al-Durrah is direct and to the point - which I love. She cares very much for her patients and has the right combination of warmth and directness of communication that doctors should have.

My kids absolutely love her!

Posted on August 4th, 2015

My kids absolutely love Dr Al-Durrah! She is great with my kids and she take genuine interest and care. She doesn't ever seem rushed and in a hurry to be done. She is amazing!!!

Posted on December 17th, 2014

She is very kind and caring. We have been going to her since my daughter's birth 6 years ago. She calls to follow up on our childs health and often gives us frank and valuable advise.

Amazing doctor

Posted on October 17th, 2012

We have moved a bit and have had experience with a few doctors. dr. Al-Durrah is absolutely the best. She is an amazing doctor-very calm and thorough. We have had some chronic issues and she made a referral for us at the appropriate time. She is a wise doctor and gives me her medical opinion in a very upfront way. I so appreciate her having enough respect for me and care or my children to tell us her medical opinion frankly (vs some doctors who do more parent hand holding than child advocacy). My kids love her (in fact, just today my son said 'what a nice doctor she is!')The office is clean and convenient, 5 min or less wait time and easy to get appointments. This is simply the best run office with the best doctor!

Fantastic!

Posted on September 30th, 2011

Dr. Al-Durrah is a wonderful pediatrician. We were referred to her by friends who had kids. She has a great personality, and is very knowledgeable. Availability for appointments is great and wait time in the office is very short.

5 star peditrician

Posted on February 6th, 2011

I have been taking our son do Dr. Al- Durrah for a little over a year (my son is 14 months) and I really like her. She is thorough & accurate she does not make you worry/wonder she gives your peace of mind. She remembers you and your child. Always smiling never shows signs of stress or dismay.Her office is always decorated nicely and always very clean and fresh smeling! Over all I would recomemd her to any of my family/friends looking for a peditrician. :)

WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL

Posted on July 26th, 2010

Al-Durrah is a wonderful doctor. We've never had to wait more then 5 minutes. She's easy to get into. Takes the time to talk to you and was always wonderful with my son. GREAT DOCTOR!!!!

Amazing

Posted on November 22nd, 2009

That is the only word to describe Dr. Al-Durrah. She is incredibly kind and caring. I never feel like she rushes with me and at the same time I never seem to have to wait very long for her to enter the room. I often get phone calls from her with results and also even to check on the kids. She is one of a kind and I trust her completely with my children.

Posted on October 27th, 2017