Dr. Rana Ali MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease Ocean, NJ

3.8

September 13th, 2016
Passive aggressive wolf in sheep's clothing. Don't be fooled by the high pitched fake sweet act. When you really need her, she blows you off.

May 27th, 2016
Dr. Ali is fantastic. However, the office is run so incredibly poorly, and the staff is actually cruel. It's hard to get past that. By the time you finish with the staff, you need a pulmonolihist because you're hyperventilating.

June 3rd, 2015
Very happy with Dr. Ali comfortable

January 25th, 2012
excellent experience. I saw her at the Brooklyn Hospital. She was very courteous and made me feel at ease. I felt her diagnosis and the positive attitude made me feel much better than before. I did recommend her to a coupleof my friends.

October 6th, 2011
Not a bad doctor, but terrible experience overall
I saw Dr. Ali at Prominis. I actually got really lucky that I was sent to her after a routine chest x-ray showed something and was able to get in right away. However, my experience with the appointment itself as well as the complete inability to reach her after the fact have really colored my opinion of the experience. The woman who did my PFT acted like I had cancer and kept telling me how young I was on top of the fact that she must have asked me (literally) at least 10 times if I was a smoker and did not believe me when I told her no. The office is virtually impossible to get through to--any time I call, I'm on hold for at least 10 minutes and always have to call at least a 2nd time to get through to someone or they will just put you on hold until you hang up. Dr Ali sent me to Brooklyn Hospital for a second PFT. I still cannot get the results of that test from her office. When I tried to schedule a follow-up appointment after my primary care doctor was concerned that there might be a problem, the office told me they could fit me in after about 2 weeks. My primary care doctor sent me to another hospital instead for further testing and I will either have to work with him or find someone else. While Dr. Ali herself was not a bad doctor, the office she is practicing in is a nightmare and I refuse to continue traveling 1 1/2 each way to deal with this.

January 3rd, 2011
excellent physician, very polite and smart