Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rana Dagher
Dr. Rana Dagher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, ME, with other offices in Bangor, ME and Bangor, ME (and 1 other location). She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Dagher is affiliated with Eastern Maine Medical Center, Spring Harbor Hospital and Acadia Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Rana Dagher has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Rana Dagher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, ME.
Dr. William Sullivan
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
Portland, ME 0 mi37
Dr. Henry Skinner
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
Portland, ME 0 mi23
Dr. Kendra Cornwall
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Portland, ME 0 mi9