A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rana Ghauri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rana Ghauri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghauri
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ghauri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rana Ghauri, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghauri graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghauri has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rana Rahman Ghauri MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rana R. Ghauri practice?
- Dr. Rana Ghauri has 1 office location.
Dr. Rana Ghauri practices Ophthalmology near Cypress, TX.
See Cypress Ophthalmologists.