Learn more about Dr. Rana Ghauri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rana Ghauri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghauri
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ghauri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rana Ghauri, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghauri graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghauri has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rana Rahman Ghauri MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rana R. Ghauri practice?
- Dr. Rana Ghauri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rana Ghauri practices Ophthalmology near Cypress, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Cypress Ophthalmologists.