Learn more about Dr. Rana Ghauri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rana Ghauri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rana Ghauri, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghauri graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghauri has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ghauri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rana R. Ghauri practice?
Dr. Rana Ghauri practices Ophthalmology near Cypress, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Cypress Ophthalmologists.