Dr. Rana Khoury Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rana Khoury?

June 6th, 2017

best doctor

November 18th, 2016

This doctor is not interested in a patientt wellness. She is not interested in treating anything except for simple fix problems. She is very cold, stoic and has no compassion. Also, don't think about going to her for any type of pain; she won't help you. How is this a good doctor? As a new patient, she never asked for my previous records. I'm a Senior citizen and have problems. She really should do her homework on a new patient to find out their history, with diagnostic, reports, lab reports, previous consult notes from other doctors. Not once did she request anything!!! My advice is to steer clear from this lame excuse of a doctor.

March 9th, 2016

Waiting an hour in a cold room with nothing but one of those sheets on me is enough to find a new doctor. Bye!

August 18th, 2015

GREAT OFICE AND HELPFULL STAFF, WONDERFULL DOCTOR!!!

February 28th, 2015

Dr. Khoury, Family Doctor.

Dr. Khoury is one of the most personal doctors I have ever met. She puts her patients first. She has been our family doctor for many years and has gone out of her way to be with members of our family when they were in their final days. She cares about each of her patients. Her staff is an exceptional team and those that have been with her for awhile have the same care for the patients as she does. She is a good doctor and an even better person. Thank you for your service Dr. Khoury.

January 25th, 2015

great doctor

Great doctor, always make me feel I am her only patient , wonderfull staff, they treat you with respect. easy to get an appointment and comunicate with her and her staff .

September 9th, 2014

Warning to you - find a different Doctor!!!!!

I think maybe it is time for Dr. Khoury to retire!! I have had nothing but horrible experiences with her! Do not ever trust her to read an x-ray! She told me my x-rays were normal, nothing wrong with me that it must be MENTAL! Really! Here I am 4 months later with 3 specialists I have to visit on a regular basis and not one of them can understand her reading my x-rays to be normal! She has been extremely rude to me, infact, I had a follow up visit with her that she had me schedule and when I was called back, this is exactly what Dr. Rana Khoury had said to me: What do you want from our office? I really could have used the money I had to pay for that visit for something else! What a waste of time and Money! I now have to have surgery on areas that Dr. Khory had said were normal! Well, if that doesn't tell you anything, I don't know what does! Her mannerism is shrewd and cold, she is always rushed. Trying to get a refferal from her or documentation is like pulling teeth! I was put off for over 3 weeks on a orthopedic refferal that I ended up having to get BCN to help me with. My word of advise is, if it is not a cold an flu syptom, don't waste your time or money with this DR. If I had the option, I would give certain office staff 2 or more stars with the exception of one and the rest of the review I would give ZERO stars, but it is making me check at least 1 star for each rating. Good luck and best wishes finding a wonderful Dr. for you and or you family, I Truthfully and Honestly do not, would not and will not ever recommend this Dr. to any friends, family or strangers for that matter.

August 30th, 2012

my Doctor

She has Been my doctor for 7 years and i love her and her staff. she allways has time to exsplain things to you. and she realy cares.

May 26th, 2009

Dr.Rana Khoury is an outstanding Physician and consider my family very fortunate to have her as our Primary Care Phyisican. Her staff is wonderful and caring.

December 11th, 2016