A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rana Tenorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tenorio
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tenorio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rana Tenorio, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tenorio graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Tenorio has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rana O Tenorio MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Rana O. Tenorio practice?
- Dr. Rana Tenorio has 1 office location.
Dr. Rana Tenorio practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Physiatrists.