A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rana Tenorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rana Tenorio, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tenorio graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Tenorio has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rana O Tenorio MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Rana O. Tenorio practice?
- Dr. Rana Tenorio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rana Tenorio practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Physiatrists.