Dr. Rana Munna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rana Munna?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Rana Munna?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 21st, 2016

Wonderful, professional and caring doctor. Her staff is very professional.

February 11th, 2016

I had my first appointment with Dr.Munna on Monday. She took her time to listen to me and gave me a thorough examination . Best doctor by far I have seen . I would recommend her to anyone. I'm thank I've found her !!!

January 11th, 2016

I have very little patience with doctors who don't take the time to answer questions or explain health problems or treatments. Plus I hate to wait for extended times to see the doctor when I have an appointment. Over the past 10 years or so that I've been a patient of Dr. Munna none of these has been a problem. She is an excellent practioner who cares about her patients. BTW, she also has a very courteous and competent staff .

July 6th, 2015

Everyone in the office was nice, Dr. Munna was so very kind, listened to my concerne, was very attentive to my issues, did not rush, was very informative. Overall I could not ask for anything more.

March 10th, 2011

Excellent Doctor

December 13th, 2010

there are exceptions to every rule

I had been a patient of Dr. Munna's for 2+ years. I had also referred about 6 other patients to Dr. Munna. I had an appointment on the 6th called to let them knmow we ran into construction traffic and that I was running about 10 minutes behind. (I live about 75 miles from Macon)When I arrived I was told I would have to reschedule because they had a new rule in place. There was one child in the waiting room. The front office staff is very rude and the nurse Amanda was not very nice either. I can't believe that Dr. Munna has gotten so busy and uncaring about patients that she condones this kind of behavior in her staff. I for one will not be back, so she will have one less to worry about in her busy office and I know of one referral that will also not come back. It's amazing to me that we can wait for the doctors for anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, but we can't be late. My time is just as important as the doctors.

April 1st, 2010

Dr. Munna is smart, easy to talk to, I've never felt that she was in a hurry during my appointments. I am pleased to have her as by primary care doctor. I have recommended her to others.

December 1st, 2009

THE BEST DOCTOR IN MACON GEORGIA!!!

I was referred to Dr Munna by a co worker. I was so well pleased that I recommend her to everyone in my family. When I am in the office she always ask about my sister because she had a stroke. She shows you that she care beyond the medical field. She is the best!!

September 30th, 2009

Exceptional

Efficient, friendly staff. Dr. spent a great deal of time learning my situation and discussing options. Good at explaining things (which I appreciate). Very thorough. Great use of on-line tools (can see my test results on website and so forth).

May 5th, 2008

Dr. Munna is a very easy person to discuss anything with. She really pays attention to the things that are said and addresses the issues. No small problem is just written off, as many other doctors tend to do.

April 20th, 2017