A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rana Nasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rana Nasser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasser graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Nasser has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Victory Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rana M Nasser MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rana M. Nasser practice?
- Dr. Rana Nasser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rana Nasser practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Marshfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL and Highland Park, IL.
See Marshfield Internists and Marshfield Infectious Disease Doctors.