A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rana Nasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rana Nasser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasser graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Nasser has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Victory Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nasser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 13 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans