A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rana Pascoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rana Pascoe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rana Pascoe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pascoe graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pascoe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Rockwall
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rana Seils Pascoe MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rana S. Pascoe practice?
- Dr. Rana Pascoe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rana Pascoe practices Family Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Rockwall Family Physicians and Rockwall Adolescent Specialists.