A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rana Sabbagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rana Sabbagh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Sabbagh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rana Rafic Sabbagh MD is a female Internist and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rana R. Sabbagh practice?
- Dr. Rana Sabbagh has 1 office location.
Dr. Rana Sabbagh practices Gastroenterology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Gastroenterologists.