A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranadev Mukherjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranadev Mukherjee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukherjee graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Mukherjee has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranadev Mukherjee MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ranadev Mukherjee practice?
- Dr. Ranadev Mukherjee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ranadev Mukherjee practices Gastroenterology near North Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See North Las Vegas Gastroenterologists.