Learn more about Dr. Ranae Ratkovec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranae Ratkovec is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ratkovec
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ratkovec Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranae Ratkovec, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratkovec graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ratkovec has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranae Marie Ratkovec MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ranae M. Ratkovec practice?
- Dr. Ranae Ratkovec has 1 office location.
Dr. Ranae Ratkovec practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Internists and Yakima Cardiologists.