A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranae Ratkovec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ranae Ratkovec is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ratkovec
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranae Ratkovec, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratkovec graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ratkovec has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranae Marie Ratkovec MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ranae M. Ratkovec practice?
- Dr. Ranae Ratkovec has 1 office location.
Dr. Ranae Ratkovec practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Internists and Yakima Cardiologists.