Ranajit Mitra Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

True patient Jan. 31, 2011

Posted on February 1st, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Mitra's for over one year, and I strongly disagree with Jane's (previous reviewer) assesment of Dr. Mitra's prescribing practice, and his overall demeanor. He has been kind and compassionate to me, and many other patient's who don't mind waiting a bit longer to see him, because they do not want to see any other Dr. but Dr. Mitra. It sounds to me like she has an axe to grind!

Bipolar Disorder