inactive

Rance W Raney MD Patient Reviews

no change

January 15th, 2016
Dr. Raney is a great surgeon! He was very thorough and caught things that other doctors completely missed. He was great at explaining my surgery to me and drawing diagrams. He was also on call after my surgery and I was able to talk to him and get my questions answered. I would definitely recommend him!

January 13th, 2016
Best ENT in Texas!
This was the best experience I have had with a doctor in the last 20 years! Highly recommend Dr Raney.

November 2nd, 2015
Great ENT doctor

October 28th, 2015
Dr. Raney is warm, compassionate and very thorough. He exudes confidence and I trust him unequivocally.

November 21st, 2013
LOVED this ENT Surgeon
I was referred by my endocrinologist for a total thyroidectomy. Went in with a full typed page of questions and couldn't have been more pleased with Dr. Raney. He answered every question, gave in-depth information, drew diagrams, had visual aids, and spent a very long time with me without ever seeming impatient or dismissive. For anyone complaining about the wait, it's probably due to patients like me facing a possible cancer diagnosis wanting detailed information about surgery and its aftermath. I now know I was sent to a "Top Gun" surgeon and feel totally safe in his hands.