A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranchhod Khant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khant
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranchhod Khant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khant graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Khant has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranchhod N Khant MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ranchhod N. Khant practice?
- Dr. Ranchhod Khant has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ranchhod Khant practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sun City Center, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brandon, FL and Riverview, FL.
See Sun City Center Internists and Sun City Center Cardiologists.