Learn more about Dr. Ranchhod Khant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranchhod Khant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khant graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Khant has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ranchhod N. Khant practice?
Dr. Ranchhod Khant practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Sun City Center, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brandon, FL and Tampa, FL.
See Sun City Center Internists and Sun City Center Cardiologists.