A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ranchhod Khant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khant
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ranchhod Khant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khant graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Khant has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ranchhod N Khant MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ranchhod N. Khant practice?
- Dr. Ranchhod Khant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ranchhod Khant practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brandon, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City Center, FL.
See Brandon Internists and Brandon Cardiologists.