Learn more about Dr. Rand Abdulnour-Farjo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rand Abdulnour-Farjo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abdulnour-Farjo
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abdulnour-Farjo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rand Abdulnour-Farjo, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdulnour-Farjo graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Abdulnour-Farjo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rand Sulaiman Abdulnour-Farjo MBBS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Rand S. Abdulnour-Farjo practice?
- Dr. Rand Abdulnour-Farjo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rand Abdulnour-Farjo practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Pediatricians and Saint Clair Shores Infectious Disease Doctors.