A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rand Abdulnour-Farjo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rand Abdulnour-Farjo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rand Abdulnour-Farjo, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdulnour-Farjo graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Abdulnour-Farjo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rand Sulaiman Abdulnour-Farjo MBBS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Rand S. Abdulnour-Farjo practice?
- Dr. Rand Abdulnour-Farjo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rand Abdulnour-Farjo practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Pediatricians and Grosse Pointe Infectious Disease Doctors.