A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Allingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Allingham, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Allingham graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Allingham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Durham VA Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allingham MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Allingham practice?
- Dr. Robert Allingham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Allingham practices Ophthalmology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Ophthalmologists.